Monday, September 15, 2014

Enjoy Your Meals!

On my way home from work, I stopped at Sam's Club to buy pork chops for my husband to put on the grill.  While he grilled, I prepared a salad.  When it's late in the evening, my go-to side dish tends to be a salad.  However, salads don't have to be boring.  Tonight I used a baby spring mix of various lettuce with sliced apples, cheese and raisins.   Of course I topped it with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing (my favorite) and complimented the grilled meat with Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce (another favorite).

My point is that we need to enjoy our meals!  Cutting the carbs gives us room for our favorite sauces and dressings.  Needless to say, I also had my 95 calorie cocktail which I'll tell you about next time.  I hope you are 'breaking bread' with family and friends as often as possible because that just makes the meals even better.  If you're not, share your thoughts with me.  I'd love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment