Sunday, September 14, 2014

Look Good & Feel Good!

Recently I lost 30+ pounds.  In November 2013, I weighed 176 lbs.  By May 2014, I got down to 143 lbs which I've been maintaining.  It has been a journey that has improved my quality of life on every front.  To give you some background about myself, I have been married for 17 years and have two teenage sons.  Prior to my decision to lose weight (and it was a decision) my diet was based upon offerings at little league concession stands, drive-thru windows, and other unhealthy venues. 

I started working on my weight on my birthday, November 28th.  It's the best present I could have given myself.  So how did I do it?
  • Consulted my doctor
  • Drank 4 - 5 bottles of water each day
  • Cut ALL carbs
  • Increased fruits and veggies
  • Made better choices in proteins 
If I can do it, you can do it, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment